Monday, June 05, 2006

Kinky's Big Adventure

Thanks for calling the Kinky-Hotline. How may I be of service?

There are really only three parties that ever run for any kind of office here in Texas. You've got your Republicans, your Democrats and your Anti-Democrats. Anti-Democrats of course being any other party with a candidate who, in the end, serves to dilute the Democratic vote into failure.

Don't get me wrong. Everyone has a right to voice their own opinions and to run for office on their own platform, it's just unfortunate that all those unique opinions out there belong to what would otherwise likely be Democratic votes.

Today, Kinky voiced his concern about school finance package, campaign reform, and whats more? His desire to spend his time in office fielding phone calls from Texas yokels.

Kinky unveiled a brilliant plan to set up a phone line to allow Texans to speak directly to their governor. Why? I'm not sure, but that will be the first question I ask him when I call his Kinky-Line (official name). Following that question will be my requests for recipe tips, dating advice and the dealer who provides him with those cubans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home